[Dixielandjazz] Ten representative dixieland-recordings

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 12:45:38 PDT 2006

I think a fine resource for the group you describe is the 3 CD set by Tex
Wyndham and The Rent Party Revelers.  The CDs are reissues of  audiocassettes
high in educational and demonstration content on roots of  Dixieland, discussion
and sorting of various geographic differences in early  Dixieland, etc.  The
only way I am aware of to obtain these CDs is to order  them.  The address
supplied on the set in 2001 is Tex Wyndham, P.O.  Box 831, 632 Hillendale Road,
Mendenhall, PA 19357. phone 610 388 6330.

Exciting that the group is interested in giving this a try!
Ginny

In a message dated 7/5/2006 11:36:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,