[Dixielandjazz] Transfer (by computer) of Vinyl or shellacrecordsto CD.

Jboening71 at aol.com Jboening71 at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 08:26:41 PST 2006

Dear Stan,

I recently saw a message post on a trombone message board concerning Fred
Ohms.  I happen to be his grandson who is researching all of his past  work.
Unluckily for me he died 15 years before I was born.  If you  could help me with
anything you know about him it would be greatly  appreciated.  One thing of
interest in your post to me was the reference to  Peanuts Hucko's album which
he played on but I can't find anywhere.  I've  found out alot myself about him
and would gladly share with you recorded  materials I have found.

Thanks,
Jay
jboening71 at aol.com