[Dixielandjazz] Send in The Clowns Benge for sale

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 31 06:31:58 PST 2006

For Mike Vax, Bob Romans et al + Kenton Fans, John Harner writes:

jharner at xenia.k12.oh.us writes: (from the Kenton chat list)

Just wanted to let you know that I am selling my Vintage Burbank Benge
Trumpet, circa 1968.  It is the one I used to record Send In The
Clowns. It has been in my basement for the last 15 years, and I never
play it.  It still plays like it did, the only thing that is changed
is me, I don't play like I used to.  Takes too much air for me now.

It still plays great and would be a great trumpet for someone to own.

Check EBAY, search Benge Trumpets...