[Dixielandjazz] Free IAJRC Journals

charliew8fim at verizon.net charliew8fim at verizon.net
Mon Jan 30 13:39:44 PST 2006

Hi Listees,  I'm trying to get rid of a life-time accumulation of STUFF.  I recently sold my record collection since we will be moving into smaller quarters.  I hate to give about 30 years worth of IAJRC journals to the recycler since they have many good articles, interviews, photographs and record reviews of mostly OKOM, early jazz, but also in later years more modern stuff.  This is NOT a complete run, but about 90 or so issues dating from the mid 70's.  If ANYONE is interested, I will mail them for the cost of USPS media mail to your postal zone.  (Approximately 40 pounds) Prefer lower 48 or Canada, since they're packed but probably not for o/s shipment.  In the interest of fairness, if I get more than ONE response, I will draw a name on Wednesday (February 1).   Contact me off-line with any questions.   Regards,   Charliew8fim at verizon.net