[Dixielandjazz] Re: Lead sheet for "Blue Bungalow"

Jon Stutler jon at razzmajazz.com
Fri Jan 27 17:39:00 PST 2006

My personal non-favorite is "I Can't Give You Anything But Love"  in F.

However, if someone wants to hear it, the quote attributed to Knocky Parker comes to mind.  "Go ahead.  Play it.  It'll last 2 minutes and it will make somebody happy."                 (Sure seems like a long 2 minutes!!)

Jon
www. razzmajazz.com