[Dixielandjazz] Cuttered List - Was CD Bay

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 12:50:31 PST 2006

Hello to one and all...

Well - I'm glad the subject was brought up of CDBaby!  I'll be soon doing
my FIRST CD (I was always with other bands, etc...) so I'll be sure to get
it there...  Sounds good
And THANKS for the tip - Everything helps!

ALSO, I will be flying to L.A. soon - I just signed with Celebrity Cruise
Lines to play on the ship the Summit from - are you ready for this - 6
months...
I'll be on the ship from May 7th to Nov. 11th - I'll be doing the Alaska
cruises and then Hawaii...

If you're not doing anything - drop on by!!!

All the Very Best, my friends....
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!