[Dixielandjazz] More on Pandora

charliew8fim at verizon.net charliew8fim at verizon.net
Tue Jan 24 10:48:58 PST 2006

Hi Listees,
 P.Ladd wrote "...now I can't turn the damn thing off.."

Pat - My condolences.  I tried Red Allen and got a bluegrass site.  Same situation.  But anyway, it's a work in progress.  It does play Bix and Louis but seems to be lacking in depth.  But on the other hand, it's FREE! And you can 'prompt' the site.  If a side comes up that you like, click on the 'thumbs up' icon and it will play more like that.  Anyway, let's give them an "A" for the effort.
Charlie Coleman