[Dixielandjazz] A plethora of 10 year old jazz musicians?

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 24 10:22:38 PST 2006

My wishes EXACTLY!  I know I didn't fully enjoy the music, until that
magical night that a girl came up to me, looked in my eyes, and...  Oh,
well, that's another story :-)
All the Best,
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!

that > Steve,