[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers At Giovanni's Jan 25

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Jan 24 00:22:26 PST 2006

Wednesday Jan. 25, The Boondockers will once again be at Giovanni's
Pizzeria, 6:00 - 9:00 PM.

Come on out and join us Wednesday night.  Enjoy some really good food,
refreshments of your choice and some great Dixieland Jazz.

As usual, Bill Gunter will be leading the band on drums and washboard.  Bob
Sakoi, trumpet; Paul Edgerton, clarinet and sax; Bob Williams, trombone;
Darrell Fernandez, bass and yours truly on piano.

Bring the kids, or the grand kids.  Give them a chance to hear some real
music, rather than what commercial radio and television tries to cram down
their
throats.  There is nothing like a live band playing real Dixieland Jazz!

Giovanni's is located in Sacramento at:
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
 Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald
 Piano Driver
The Boondockers