[Dixielandjazz] 10 YEAR OLD TRUMPET PLAYER - IAJE

vaxtrpts at aol.com vaxtrpts at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 18:10:58 PST 2006

 Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] A plethora of 10 year old jazz musicians?
Steve Barbone writes:
Here is a clip of the 10 year old jazz trumpet player, Tyler Lindsay, who
appeared at IAJE. They waxed eloquently about him Listen to him first.
(snip)

Shoot, we've got 10 year old trumpet players here in Sacramento that can
play better than that.  Too bad they did not have Jonathan perform.
 --Bob Ringwald

I didn't hear the internet recording, but I will tell you Bob, that you are WRONG. You do NOT have any 10 year old trumpet players in Sacramento that play anywhere near as good as our young friend at IAJE.
Mike Vax