[Dixielandjazz] A plethora of 10 year old jazz musicians?

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 09:43:54 PST 2006

You know, I'm going to REALLY be amazed when one of these child prodigies
actually makes the transition to being a happy adult, and an accomplished
full time playing musician...
I don't know WHY parents push their kids, because all of them seem to burn
out, usually with disasterous results...
Anybody know of a happy ending for one of these prodigies?  There MAY be
one or two, but sorry to say, I've never heard of one!
All the Best,
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!