[Dixielandjazz] Get Your Music on The Radio

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 20 07:27:55 PST 2006

Now here's an offer we should not refuse. Air Play Direct is a promo outfit
that delivers songs, digitally, to radio stations around the world. Usually
for $10 a song.

BUT, for a limited time, they will offer 3 of your songs, your choice FREE
to these stations.

Your investment? Send them a CD and choose which songs. PERIOD.

They do the rest.

Now I know that at least 50% of the band leaders who read this will not
respond, thinking that it is either a scam, or that radio stations are not
interested in their music. Or worse yet, just won't get off their asses to
try. I hope you are among the other 50%.

Cheers,
Steve

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!!!
For a very limited time, AirPlay Direct is extending a special offer to all
artists / labels worldwide to try this revolutionary new service ABSOLUTELY
FREE! Create a mini-web site and post 3 songs at NO COST to you!

AirPlay Direct will even handle the conversion and upload of your ³broadcast
quality² music tracks FREE OF CHARGE!

The future has arrived! Start saving time and money today. This offer is
good for a limited time, so register today and deliver your ³broadcast
quality² tracks to radio programmers around the worldŠ ABSOLUTELY FREE! Go
to the below website for details.

http://www.AirPlayDirect.com