[Dixielandjazz] FW: Composers/Lyricists - There's No You

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 18 18:55:36 PST 2006

Hi Bill, Thanks for the information regarding George Durgom. Here's the
other Durgom connection to "There's No You" information I mentioned.

Louis Armstrong & the Oscar Peterson Trio (LA tpt & vocal, OP piano, Herb
Ellis gtr, Ray Brown sb, Louis Bellson drums) Oct. 14, 1957 Chicago (Verve
MGV8322, MGV6062, HMV CLP1328, Barclay GLP3649)

Also with no creator's credits

There Is No You
Oscar Peterson Trio (piano & vocal OP, gtr Barney Kessel, sb Ray Brown) May
21, 1953 Los Angeles

Some of the others besides the Sinatra include: (I don't have the disc data)
June Christie
Jo Stafford
Herb Bruce
Max Roach (Mercury - Jan 22, 1959)