[Dixielandjazz] Re: New Orleans - the movie

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Jan 17 13:11:20 PST 2006

I knew all that - The Turner group showed both of the Imitation of life
films right after New Orleans.  The earlier Claudette Colbert version did
have a somewhat larger marching band in it.  It's too bad they left that
part out of the New Orleans film.  I was just being funny (ha) about them
putting it in the later movie.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Larry