[Dixielandjazz] Sad news...

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 17:37:56 PST 2006

Hi Fellow Listmates...Elazar neglected to inform you of his father, Sid
Brandt's gift to the music world...check out his obituary below...
http://www.reviewjournal.com/obituaries/individual_display.jsp?obitID=4439673
He and Larry stopped by my home in Lodi several years ago when Elazar sat in
on banjo with Cell Block 7 at the Golden Acorn...Vice President and General
Manager of MGM Records? Quite a substantial contribution, I would think!
Cell Block 7 is waiting for you to sit in again, Elazar!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.