[Dixielandjazz] request for OKOM in Baltimore

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 15 12:12:49 PST 2006

Tell her to check out Sunday afternoons at Inner Harbor - Phillips
Restaurant - Jay Wachter and the guys usually play!  Also, Jay (the banjo
player) knows all the rest of the steady gigs in town...
All the Best,
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!