[Dixielandjazz] Need help with song: "Im Leavin' This Morning"

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 23:31:14 PST 2006

Hey Craig:

Das be why we jazz cats calls it inprovisin'  jist make up whatumeva
feels and sounds good to yoself and call it a  O riginal copy rite it
as you own work an iffin Robert Johnson gits upset, well he can
reincarnate and and sue ya, ifin he can afford the lawyer that is.

Das why youse always hears Jazz cats say stuff like "it goes sumthin
like this"   "or dat's close enough fer Jazz"

Cheers,

Tom "Close enough to git paid" WIGGINS