[Dixielandjazz] PAYMENT, SARDO'S

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sat Jan 7 20:58:26 PST 2006

Dear Steve and all ,
A statement many years ago in this here town of Melbourne,
Australia ,
Quote " Jazz Musicians Are Their Own Worst Enemies" !!!
I wish I had have said it but I didn`t!!
Regards to all for the new year,
Ross Anderson, New Melbourne Jazz Band !!( Celebrating 25 years !!!)
the NMJB web site address is http://home.iprimus.com.au/rossjazz/

Anderson bass link is http://home.iprimus.com.au/rossjazz/Double_Bass.htm