[Dixielandjazz] Looking for a Trombone Player who can Read

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 20:50:09 PST 2006

Actually there are a couple that I know of, listmate Bruce Strangeland
has a band, and there is the spirit of 29 Dixieland Band ran by Elliott
???   There was another one in Orinda/Lafayette a while back but I have
not seen or heard of them in a long time, they used to play at
Freddie's Pizza Parlour once in a while.  Older guys as I recall.
Can't remember the name , but I think one of them used to be on the
DJML when I first discovered it and joined up.   Seems he was about 80
something and had some computer problems, with posting sometimes, maybe
he just gave up.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins