[Dixielandjazz] Problems with Red Hot Jazz Song list.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 5 20:48:15 PST 2006

Bob Ringwald pointed out that one of his favorite songs
"Dip Your Brush In Sunshine" is missing from my redhotjazz.com song
list at Mainely-jazz.com although it does indeed exist at RHJ.
. Tom Duncan also just pointed out that the "C" list
actually starts with "Co" and in checking I see some other things like the "I" list .
are wrong. I guess I haven't really properly tested the latest version of the program
to scan that site. I apologize for that. I'll see what I can do to fix it.

I had to make a change or two to avoid a hangup in the search program when
Scott Alexander started adding movies to the site. It looks like I messed up the
search in doing so and something causes some things to be missed now.

I do so love it when I try to add code to something I did a while ago and can't
remember why I did certain things at the time, --- but we shall perservere.
(between naps of course)

Regards
Craig Johnson
Cornet - The Mainestreet paraders