[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Bone player wanted

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Jan 5 16:49:59 PST 2006

Tom
That's an oxymoron -- A Dixie trombone player that can read too?  I thought
I found one once but I was wrong.  If I find one I'll send him right out.

Just kidding but the guys around here prefer to not read which is good and
bad.  Great if you aren't doing arrangements but if you are reading charts
it's not so good.  There are very few players of any kind here that aren't
taken by bands that can read and improv well without a chart.  They are
tending to die off.
Larry