[Dixielandjazz] Re: Monterey this weekend/I met him in Monterey!

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 28 22:06:04 PST 2006

> Will you all just hold the rain off - I have to drive up  Thurs. & back sat. pm

Our five-day jag of rain (predicted total, 4.65") is due to go away
Friday sometime, most likely in the evening.  We're under normal to
date, so 'fraid I ain't praying for anything like a let-up!  Drive careful!

Signed, Monterey County Water Resources Technician...,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org