[Dixielandjazz] 1099's

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 18:52:41 PST 2006

Yep, sound just like me the first time they came after me, took me some
real work but I reversed it all and got a big fat refund of all the
money they had held out of my day gig as well.   So I do know they can
be beat.   From then on you bet I kept every receipt and they still
jump on me once in a while, just won't go away.   They don't like to
lose, so I guess I am a challenge for them and they sic the new boys on
me for training.    Or I just seem to attract all the Billy the Kids
:))  These days I just take it all in stride  Next ??

You can only cheat an Honest Man !   Cheat me once shame on you,
cheat me twice shame on Me.
Don't get mad get even!
Cheers,

Tom