[Dixielandjazz] Speaking of The IRS

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 12:03:46 PST 2006

A guy goes to the U.S. Post Office to apply for a

job. The interviewer asks him, "have you been in the

service?"

"Yes," he says, "I was in Vietnam for three years."

The interviewer says, "That will give you extra

points toward employment." And then asks, "Are you

disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Yes, 100%... a mortar round

exploded near me and blew my testicles off."

The interviewer tells the guy, "O.K. I can hire

you right now. The hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.

You can start tomorrow. Come in at 10:00 A.M."

The guy is puzzled and says, "If the hours are

from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00P.M. then why do you want me to

come in at 10:00 A.M.?"

"This is a government job," the interviewer says. "For the first

two hours we stand around scratching our balls... no point in

you coming in for that."

Musical content:   "Great Balls Afire"  Jerry Lee Lewis   :))