[Dixielandjazz] Music Hath Charms to Soothe the Savage Breast

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 11:27:56 PST 2006

Sounds like perfectly Suicidal marketing to me Pat,  without teenagers
the malls would certainly go out of business, at least in the states
anyway.   Teens are the mainstay of shoppers in the Malls  with Daddy's
money.   They could accomplish the same effect by just playing Pre
1950's OKOM  music over the P. A system    Or perhaps just Kenny &
Louis What a Wonderful World in an endless loop like Musak.

LOL  :))

Tom