[Dixielandjazz] Entertainer/Bunk Johnson - more

D and R Hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Mon Feb 20 14:27:35 PST 2006

Hi  Anton and all.
Someone mentioned the Red Back Book arrangement  said to be used by
Bunk for the recording date. The head of the 1st Violin score of the
arrangement in the RBB states SCOTT JOPLIN arr. D.S. De Lisle.
I don't think Bunk played the RBB arrangement too literally. Could
J.R.Johnson be one of Bunk's relatives or a pseudonym?
regards
Dan Hardie
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/EarlyJazzHistory.html