[Dixielandjazz] Sleep Deprivation...

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 11:54:59 PST 2006

Yes, from personal experience - it CAN happen
My daughter was coming to live with me - bad situation for her at her old home - and I was so nervous I was up for 3 nights in a row, worrying about her. When she got to Alexandria, VA, where I was playing (at the Fish Market) - I was flat out exhausted. I was playing a solo gig and with my daughter and wife sitting next to me - I feel asleep while playing a song - wife said I didn't miss a note - but she knew instantly, because my eyes were closed and she heard me breathing differently. I woke up as I finished the number! I swear this is true! Sorta weird, but it CAN happen...
All the Best,
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!