[Dixielandjazz] Entertainer/Bunk Johnson - more

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Mon Feb 20 05:54:26 PST 2006

Or perhaps it is quite simply that some guy named J.R. Johnson wrote the
arrangement from which Johnson's version was taken. I remember reading an
interview with Johnson in which he talked about the "Red Back Book."  Do we
know who arranged that?  Then whoever put the information together for the
label screwed up.

Then it goes back to much ado about nothing and there is no plot.

I think this is a case in which Occam's razor should be applied.  The
simplest explanation is usually right.

Hal Vickery