[Dixielandjazz] Jim Cullum Jazz Band Concert

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Feb 19 08:43:55 PST 2006

DJML and others--
     Sorry if you've seen this announcement before, but we're trying
to spread the message around as much as possible.  Please pass it
around to others who might be interested.  Thanks.    Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "Jazz will endure just as long as people hear it through
**      their feet instead of their brains." -- Louis Armstrong