[Dixielandjazz] trombone legislation

Henry Mason hcmsjo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 20:37:03 PST 2006

On 2/17/06, Cebuisle2 at aol.com <Cebuisle2 at aol.com> wrote:

> How about butt injuries? I'm talking tenth graders aiming for the
> girl  ahead
> of them-

You bring to mind one of my little known inventions....dating back to the
tenth grade in fact.    Henry's guaranteed Majorette Mover.
It was an altered safety pin that clipped to the end of the slide.   One of
our Majorettes was a bit wide in the beam and tended to get winded and lag
behind the others, interefering with the slide room for God's own instrument
which populated the entire front rank of our High School band.   After
intstallation of Henry's Guaranteed Majorette Mover,  the problem vanished
almost overnight..... in fact Ms.wideload was admonished for pulling the
Majorette line foward.....The device removed easily for quick dispostion and
no one had any knowledge of such a device when questioned.