[Dixielandjazz] Re: trombone legislation

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 17 19:04:14 PST 2006

Ted--
     On the contrary, butt injuries are one of my fundamental concerns
in life.  I assume (but you may not) that everyone may know about
trauma to the coccyx and nearby regions, but mere ignorance of the
implications of this backwards affront may be behind the real reason.
     Anyway, please do share with us both your dysapygian tales and
turnstile t(h)rombosis.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**        "Luck is the residue of design."  --  Branch Rickey