[Dixielandjazz] Bunk Johnson - Maria Elena etc. + Chuck Traeger.

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 20:16:33 PST 2006

Hi Stan:

Thanks for the input. No, that must have been another date as Wellman Braud
is on bass on Last Testament. Bill Haesler found the one I sought with Bunk,
Traeger, Nicholas, Mielke, et al. But no Maria Elena.

I guess Maria Elena works with Latin rhythm too, but I still have "Waltz" in
my memory banks regarding the original sheet music.

Then again, like Don Ingle, I'm getting old. :-) VBG.

Cheers,
Steve