[Dixielandjazz] Re: Information wanted

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 09:19:21 PST 2006

Bill Haesler wrote:

    Dear Larry,
    I have downloaded full details of the 200 tracks on your new 10 CD set
    'It's Louis Armstrong". But how to convey to you the extensive additional
    information you require? I don't know of a Louis Armstrong discography
    which can be downloaded, but will check further tomorrow. I certainly
    don¹t have the time to sit down and type all the dates and personnel. Who
    sold the Louis Armstrong set to you? Surely, they must have forgotten or
    lost the booklet. However, if you send me your snail mail address, I can
    post photocopies of the information, which will allow you to sort it out.

I tried to contact the company listed on the CD box, but their email address just produces
bounce notices.

Bill, your kind offer is acknowledged with sincere thanks.

(Sent him my snail-mail address off-list)

Larry Swain