[Dixielandjazz] Re: Re: Information wanted

jobriant at sunrisetelecom.com jobriant at sunrisetelecom.com
Thu Feb 16 07:41:34 PST 2006

Bill Haesler wrote from "Down Under" ...

> Dear Larry,
I have downloaded full details of the 200 tracks on
> your new 10 CD set 'It's Louis Armstrong". But how
> to convey to you the extensive additional information
> you require?

Bill, once you figure out how to get this information to Larry, I'd like
a copy, too, if possible.  I also bought this set not too long ago,
after someone on the DJML recommended it.

> Who sold the Louis Armstrong set to you?

I bought mine from Amazon.com.

> Surely, they must have forgotten or lost the booklet.

It was new and factory-sealed, and there was no booklet.  Inside the
box, each CD is in a cardboard sleeve, and each sleeve lists the tunes
with no other details.

Jim O'Briant
Tuba
Gilroy, CA