[Dixielandjazz] Air travel

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Wed Feb 15 08:04:06 PST 2006

What is the latest update on traveling via airlines with your instruments? -
-which airlines are/are not hassling you about carrying your instruments on
board?  Before 9-11, there was actually a federal policy that said that
musicians would be allowed to carry their instruments onto the aircraft -
-what is the position of the government these days, or are they leaving the
matter up to the airlines?   Those of you who travel with your instruments,
it would be interesting to hear from you - -

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are
here we might as well dance."