[Dixielandjazz] Money???

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 20:28:23 PST 2006

I  have never loved Money, but I sure do like what it can bring,

Now I have always heard it as  Soothe the savage Beast:

Please somebody show me pictures of those Savage "Breasts"
PULLLEEEEZE

Musical content:   William tell overture  rump titty rump titty rump
titty rump titty rump rump rump!  Any Key you loke but I prefer C#

Sorry ladies  just think in about all of ya on VALENTINES DAY  hope you
had a good one and are with the one you love, if not love the one
you're with :))   remember Dirty old men need love too.  Dirty young
ones go without saying.

Cheers,
'
Tom Wiggins