[Dixielandjazz] Money & Happiness

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 12:56:23 PST 2006

I  learned a long time ago when the Preachers were using that line
every Sunday,( which is also where our Grandmothers heard it:))

That in fact it is the "LACK of Money that is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL"

AS YOU SAID USED TO KEEP THE MEEK IN LINE:

Yes indeed the Meek shall inherit the earth,  ( about six feet of it).
:))

It is also the Rich folks who pay for all these enlightening research
studies to educate us poorer folks.

Tom headed for Australia( to be poor and happy)  Wiggins    :))