[Dixielandjazz] Do you believe this s****?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 21:57:59 PST 2006

Nope not a word of it Bill:

While it may very well be true that Money does not Buy You Happiness
per se'  but it does seem necessary to buy most  everything that make
us happy.

And I am indeed with you Bro. Bill & Rev. Ike as well, who says
  " If Money makes you all that miserable then by all means GIVE IT TO
ME"

Food, Drink, music, warmth, Love, ( which can be very expensive )
depending upon how many wrong places you look for it in before finding
it for FREE  HA HA !  (Tain't no such thing as Free LOVE OR FREE
LUNCH).   We can try to buy Health , but that only makes the Doctors
Happy not us, because no matter how many time we go back they never
seem to fix everything in one shot.  I suppose that's why they are
licensed to "Practice Medicine"  sometimes they get it right and
sometime they don't and we die with the old explanation of "The
operation was a total success but unfortunately the patient chose to
not stick around for the results" and died prematurely by silent
manipulations of inner suicidal tendencies of which we were not aware
of or in control of.  Your Honor.

Musical content:P   "I FEEL GOOD"  James Brown

Cheers,

Tom "Happy as if I had good sense" Wiggins