[Dixielandjazz] Re: The Stones as Dixielanders

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 10:45:55 PST 2006

Yes Bob:

  History continues to REPEAT ITSELF don't it ? OVER AND OVER AND OVER
AGAIN.

  IT IS HAPPENING right now to OKOM while we sit around at home
complaining about it dying and there not being any work.

  NOw for an interesting side now about the quality of music & it's
current purveyors' , I just saw a report that American Idol had more
viewers on a regular episode than the Grammy's Had very interesting :))
Proving once again how much Respect Music people have.

  Too bad more folks don't read the History Books and not just look at
the Pictures. :))

 Cheers,

 Tom