[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fat Tuesday gig avail hurry!!

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 23:31:09 PST 2006

This won't last long guys, if anybody wants it get on it now.

It is too small for me,  ( I won't do Authentic  Dixieland Trio gigs)
What the hell would we play with Bass Drum Snare Drum and  whatever the
third guys showed up with to play.?   Maybe I could get lucky and he
could play all the saxes and two at the same time,  Let's see I could
maybe double on Bass Drum and Trumpet,  naw I can't play trumpet left
handed.

Anybody got a one man band,  if so it might pay better, and check out
the menu and if it is good maybe I'll swing by as your roadie  and eat
and drink and throw a few beads at the ladies.  :))   Let the Good Time
Roll.  I don't want a commission but if you get it you owe me a "GOOD"
beer one day. :))

Especially when it says NOT MUCH PAY,  and I don't need any exposure
got that with my pants down on Broadway many years ago.   Besides
somebody ripped off my sign that said "WILL PLAY FOR FOOD OR DRINKS"

 from:   tcashwigg at aol.com

Subject: Fat Tuesday gig

       Seeking a Jazz Combo for Fat Tuesday (hayes valley) San Francisco

 Reply Quickly  to:             gigs-132541111 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-02-09, 6:52PM PST

  Small cafe/Art bar in Hayes valley looking to hire a small jazz combo
for Fat Tuesday celebration February 28th, 8-10ish.... Not much pay,
but great exposure and good eats and drinks for the band. Small combos
are a must since we are a small establishment. Pls. email us your info
and any music samples if you can. Thanks!

           Compensation: small compensation plus food & drink