[Dixielandjazz] The Stones as Dixielanders

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Thu Feb 9 12:57:20 PST 2006

Steve -

You are not very good at reasoned argument, are you? Why not stick to more
familiar territory and get back to boasting about how wonderful you and your
band are, the tons of money you make, the legions of women who throw
themselves at you and the mistakes all the rest of us are making? Oh, and
don't forget to keep posting those long yawnographies from the New York
Times.

By the way, thank you for your foul-mouthed offlist diatribe which I quickly
deleted in case my young grandchildren read it. Your email address has been
added to my blocked list to prevent a reoccurrence.

John Farrell