[Dixielandjazz] Banjo Players

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 5 18:31:22 PST 2006

------------------------------
Mike,

Did you sell your banjo to Carl or sell it to someone else while on Carl's
houseboat? If Carl bought it, I may have heard him play it when I took
lessons from him in 2000 and 2001 while feeling the waves rock his
houseboat. He had quite a collection of instruments. He was an excellent
teacher.

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist