[Dixielandjazz] Music Teachers

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 10:22:26 PST 2006

I agree Richard,  and guys who taught like Jim always make a lasting
impression on students, because they communicated with them not brow
beat the lessons into them.   Jim is just far to modest to admit that.

Sorry Bob Williams, you are not really the "World's most Modest
Trombonist "  :))

Tom Wiggins