[Dixielandjazz] Music Teachers

eighthst7 at aol.com eighthst7 at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 10:15:21 PST 2006

Jim:  You say you were not a teacher, but from what you say about you
communication (sitting on the des talking) with students,  I think you  reached a
high level of building interest and arousing curiosity in your  students.  What
else can a teacher do that is more important than  that.  I've been there and
done that.  BTW, I still remember fondly  your graciousness when I sat in in
Madrid withe the Canal Street Jazz  Band.   Richard Redmond, Palm Springs, Ca.
Leader of rhe 8thst7  jazz band.