[Dixielandjazz] Rob Bamberger's Jan 28th Broadcast WAMU.ORG

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Feb 4 10:27:02 PST 2006

Art and all,

We don't have public archive capability yet, but we are working on
it. KFJC has a very slim budget and we are going to be moving the
studios from one side of campus to the other sometime in the next 12
months. That will eat up most of our engineering dollars for a while...

If some Silicon Valley company donated a huge amount of hard drives &
servers and a big fast internet connection we might be able to do it
sooner.

:-)

Dave Richoux