[Dixielandjazz] EVERYBODY seems to have missed it!

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 09:47:51 PST 2006

Bill,

There is hope. My eldest daughter, Mary-Lou (who doesn't like jazz
etc.etc.etc.) let slip on the phone today that she and Paul (my son-in law)
had been to see the Dirty Dozen last night in London, England. She was
raving about them! I know that they aren't to everybody's taste but they
are:-

1. Live performers
2. From New Orleans with the local rhythmic style
3. Playing a music that obviously connects with the 20-something  age group
and upwards.(my daughter is in her '40s)

There is hope!!

best

Louis