[Dixielandjazz] Banjolele. Ukuleles and more...

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Feb 2 15:16:54 PST 2006

Hi all,

here is the playlist from my show today - focus on misc. stringed
instruments per the recent list threads.

Dave Richoux  Jazz Parade KFJC 89.7FM  www.kfjc.org

Frenchy's String Band		Texas and Pacific Blues 1928	Jazz the World
Forgot
Bob Scoby/Clancy Hayes	Ain't Gonna Give Nobody 1955	Scoby and Clancy
Bo Grumpus		Bo Grumpus Blues 2001		Blues and Rags
Brozman, Bob	Milenburg Joys	Devils Slide
Devil Mtn J B		Runaway Baby 1993		You Asked for It
Aleman, Oscar	Limehouse Blues		Swing Guitar Legend
Ernie Carson/Debbie Schreyer		The Villain 1994		Every Man a King
Janet Klein and Her Parlor Boys	Yiddish Hula Boy 2002	Put a Flavor to
Love
Don Vappie Creole Jazz Serenad	Georgia Swing 1997	Creole Blues
Harry Reser		Flaperette 1930	Banjo Crackerjack
Grappelli, Stephane		After You've Gone	Live in San Francisco
Allegra String Band	Dead Man Blues 1986	Allegra
Polish American String Band	Tipperary Etc	W W 1
Village Stompers		Midnight in Moscow 1963	Washington Square
George Formby	My Ukulele	[coll]: Legends of the Ukulele
Fred Van Eps/Walter Rogers Band		Black Diamond Rag 1912	Kings of
Ragtime Banjo
Ukulele Dick		Lulu's Back in Town 	Ukulele Dick
San Francisco Medicine Ball	Happy Feet 1976		On a Slow Boat to Chia
Great Metropolitan Steam Band	Jackass Blues 1969	G M S B
Devil Mtn J B		When I Grow Too Old to Dream	Dm J B W/Jimmy Mazzy
Monterey Bay Classic J B		Forest Lawn 1986	Vol 1
Cliff "Ukulele Ike" Edwards	That's My Weakness Now	[coll]: Legends of
the Ukulele
King Nawahi's Hawaiians		Hawaiian Capers		[coll]: 50 Years of Jazz
Guitar
Sodja, Joe & His Swingtette	Limehouse Blues		[coll]: 50 Years of Jazz
Guitar
Roy Smeck	Uke Said It	[coll]: Legends of the Ukulele
Homer & Jethro	Hut Sut Song 1963	Zany Songs of the 30S
Willem Breuker Kollektief	Yes We Have no Bananas 1999	Hunger! (Uke
and Saw!)