[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Retirement center gig

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 19:35:07 PST 2006

Here's a big gig for somebody in Oakland, California with a yen for
making older folks happy and romantic.

Now somebody call this guy and get some more money out of him,  Hell
it's more money than I have ever been offered to play a Dixieland
Festival :))   And only one set too :))   To bad I can't do it as a one
man band on my lunch hour.

Cheers,

Tom