[Dixielandjazz] Any members in South Bend?

BOYER DONALD dnboy152 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 30 17:42:41 PST 2006

Hi Sue --------

  I live in South Bend and my Son works at Notre Dame so I guess I would qualify to do a little research for you.  I can't promise that I can get it done before we leave in a couple of weeks for two months in Florida, but I will try.  Please advise more info, either on or off list.

  Don Boyer, South Bend, IN

Loerchen2 at aol.com wrote:

Hi listmates,

Are there any of you living in or near South Bend, Indiana that might be
willing to do a little research at Notre Dame for me? I need someone to check
through the college yearbooks (and perhaps college newspapers) for 1922 and
1923 regarding a jazz band playing for a dance.

Many thanks!
Sue