[Dixielandjazz] It's Trad, Dad

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sat Dec 30 11:44:33 PST 2006

I found the film to be really great and the only thing that would have made
it better is to edit out the very dumb plot so we wouldn't have to waste
time till the next musical presentation.

I guess many of those tunes must have been hits in England.  I never heard
most of the non Dixie tunes.

I also hung around to watch the next flick.  What a loser.  My wife and I
had a lot of laughs at it.  Now I know why CC didn't last all that long
here.
Larry